Our internally designed comprehensive screening and evaluation program ensures the selection of the right people, the right experience and the right skill sets for your need. Our qualified recruitment team works for our clients from the initial identification of staffing needs to final deployment of staff, through a step-by-step screening process, to shortlist the right person for the job of staffing needs to final deployment of staff, through a step-by-step screening process, to shortlist the right person for the job.
- Requirements Registered: Our Business Manager receives and registers the client requirements with internal recruitment team.
- Job delegation: Our Business Manager works with recruitment team to define the client's requirements and initiate the IT Service process.
- Account- In-charge: Business Manager identifies an Account-in-Charge within the recruitment team and designates them as the single point of contact for the client throughout the consulting life cycle.
- Search: Our recruiter conducts extensive searches to find the right profiles for the client's needs, then screens and shortlists profiles.
- Preliminary evaluation: Our recruiter establishes direct contact with the short-listed profiles and ascertains the candidate's match on various parameters through a series of communications over telephone.
- Technical test: Our senior technical members conduct technical interviews with the short-listed candidates and shortlist again based on technical proficiency.
- Profiles presented for client review: Short listed profiles are sent to client and our Account –in-Charge co-ordinates with the client to know the fit.
- Client Interview: Account –in-Charge follows up with the client and organizes interviews at client’s convenience.
- Review feedbacks: Once our client finds a fit, a job offer is made by ITDEA Technologies and the candidate is taken on by ITDEA Technologies.
- Recruitment and Induction: ITDEA Technologies employs the candidate and conducts training, if required, based on the project needs and joining time.
- Reporting to Client: Formal work order is signed and employee reports to client's office at designated time and date.
- Relationships built and maintained: ITDEA Technologies resource team fosters a close relationship with client and employee, communicating regularly.
ITDEA Technologies gives you the ability to be as fluid and fast as the technology you are dealing with by putting you in touch with more than 1000+ qualified candidates that exist in our proprietary database. With ITDEA Technologies, you have access to qualified, talented professionals from any discipline representing every skill set, no matter how obscure or scarce. What's more, our Guaranteed Delivery Program removes the risk associated with hiring new talent and gives you the confidence you need to move quickly and achieve measurable results.
Reliable, Prompt !
Our temporary IT service helps our clients quickly ramp up project teams with as few or many qualified consultants as are required to fill short-term and long-term needs. We employ innovative techniques to access the best talents on current skill sets, emerging technologies and next generation trends.
While our Account Managers work collaboratively with our clients to understand their IT Service nneeds, our dedicated recruitment team works on identifying the right resources, screening, interviewing, testing and short listing candidates.
To ensure the continual availability of qualified and efficient resources, we take full advantage of many different channels to find and recruit staff. These include:
- Internet Recruiting
- Classifieds in Jobsites
- Headhunting through smart work groups
- Incentive/Referral Programs
- Regular searches through business/community networks
- Internal Networking and Redeployment
- Internal Networking and Redeployment
- Relationship building through independent consultants
- Associate Vendor Relationships